1.These rules are developed by the Board of “Jurmala Golf Course” SIA and define a procedure of provision of services to the visitor (hereinafter referred to as the Guest), safety requirements, hygiene and other requirements that have to be observed by Guests, the rights, duties and liability of Guests (hereinafter referred to as the Rules). The rules are intended for regulation of the mutual relations, ensuring rest of the Guest and prevention of unpleasant misunderstanding, injuries and causing damage. All guests are obliged to follow the Rules irrespective of their age. Before visiting the Hotel, the Guest is obliged to get acquainted with the Rules, and undertakes to comply with them during visiting the Hotel and using services. The rules are developed in accordance with the existing regulations in the Republic of Latvia.
2. “JURMALA Golf CLUB & HOTEL” (hereinafter referred to as the Hotel) belongs to the Limited liability company “Jurmala Golf Course” registration number 50103381381, legal address: Babite district, Babite parish,”Golf course” , LV-2107 (Babītes Nov., Babītes pag., “Golfa laukums “, LV-2107).
3. Booking of rooms shall be carried out by means of receiving the application by phone, e- mail or other communication means allowing to reliably confirm that the application comes from the client, and also personally unless otherwise provided by the contract. To make a guaranteed reservation, the Hotel shall receive prepayment of one night’s accommodation price or authorise the customer’s credit card for the cost of one night’s stay, unless otherwise provided by the contract.
4. The accommodation of arrived persons shall be made by the receptionist on duty at the Reception Desk for the period up to the date of ending of the booking, and for foreign citizens also within the validity of the visa.
5. If a person that booked a room is late for not more than one day, such person shall be charged for the actual downtime of a room at the rate of its daily cost, unless otherwise provided by the contract. If a person is late for more than one day, the reservation shall be cancelled and such person shall be billed for the actual downtime of a room at the rate of its daily cost unless otherwise provided by the contract.
6. The price of accommodation in the room is set in the rates for accommodation. The accommodation rates are kept at the reception.
7. Room rates include: safe, wireless Internet, TV, telephone, daily replenished mineral water and a taxi call. At the request of the Hotel guests, the following services shall be provided at no extra charge: ambulance call, use of the medical first-aid kit, delivery of correspondence addressed to the customer to the room, early morning call at a set time.
8. The accommodation of children under the age of 6 living in the same room with their parents shall be at no additional charge. The accommodation of children 6 to 12 living in the same room with their parents shall be subject to an additional charge of 50% of the extra bed. Extra bed costs EUR 30 per night, excluding value-added tax. Children under 6 shall not be charged extra for breakfast. The breakfast for children 6 to 12 shall be subject to an additional charge of 50% of the breakfast cost. The accommodation of children over 12 living in the same room with their parents shall be subject to a full charge for an extra bed and breakfast.
9. Pets are not allowed in the Hotel rooms. A penalty of EUR 500 shall be charged for violation of this item. In case of damage to property or Hotel staff or other guests staying at the Hotel, the amount of compensation for such damage shall be determined by the Hotel administration or court decision, in case of judicial proceedings.
10. For an additional fee, the Hotel might provide the following services: ironing, use of mini- bar in the room, catering services, floor service (room service), a restaurant and a bar. Laundry services, dry cleaning, footwear cleaning and transportation services shall be provided by third parties. The list and price of paid services provided by the Hotel and the terms of their purchase and payment shall be kept at the reception.
11. The Hotel offers its guests a restaurant and a lobby bar: The restaurant and lobby bar are open daily 12:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. on weekdays and 12:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. on weekends and public holidays. Breakfast is served 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. on weekdays and 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. on weekends and public holidays.
12. The room service works 24/7. The menus are in the guest rooms.
13. The Reception Desk is open 24/7.
14. The payment for services shall be made by credit or debit cards MasterCard and Visa or in cash in EUR, as well as by bank transfer. All prices are set in EUR. All invoices are issued in EUR. Unless otherwise provided by the contract, during the accommodation the Hotel shall authorise the guest’s credit cards for the amount of the entire period of stay and the amount of prepayment for possible additional paid services at the rate of EUR 50 per room per night or by cash paid to the cashier at the Hotel’s Reception Desk at a rate of EUR 50 per room per night. If the advance payment hasn’t been made or has been depleted, the Hotel shall provide additional paid services to the guest only with prepayment by the guest of each additional service separately, except for the restaurant and bar, where payment is done on the fact of providing the service on site. The final settlement shall be carried out by the Hotel at checkout. Unused balance of advance payment shall be returned to the guest.
15. The registration of minors under the age of 12 in the Hotel shall be carried out on grounds of the documents confirming the identity of their parents (adopters, guardians) or close relatives or accompanying person(s), as well as birth certificates of such minors.
16. The right to extraordinary accommodation and privileges shall be granted to persons provided such rights and/or privileges are granted to these persons by the legislation of the Republic of Latvia.
17. The Hotel shall apply a daily payment for accommodation. The Hotel’s checkout time is 12:00 p.m. and the accommodation shall be available from 2:00 p.m. For guests staying in the Hotel for less than 24 hours, the accommodation fee shall be charged as per a full day regardless of the time of their arrival and departure but within one settlement day.
In case of a guest’s departure after checkout (12:00 p.m.), the accommodation fee shall be charged as follows: – In the case of the departure delay up to 6 hours after the checkout hour, the charged fee shall be up to 50% of the daily room rate;
– In the case of the departure delay more than 6 hours after the checkout hour, the fee shall be charged for a full day;
The guest shall be obliged to timely inform the receptionist on duty at the Reception Desk about any departure delay. In the case of 100% occupancy or 100% booking of the respective category of rooms, the Hotel shall have the right to reserve the right to refuse the guest in prolongation of stay in the Hotel and delay of departure after the checkout hour. In this case, the guest must vacate the room by the time of the checkout hour.
The guest shall be obliged to timely (but not later than 24 hours before departure) inform the receptionist on duty at the Reception Desk on any departure before the expiry of the final date of booking and accommodation.
18. It is prohibited to bring firearms and bladed weapons and narcotic, psychotropic, flammable, explosive, poisoning, poisonous or foul-smelling substances and objects to the Hotel. It is prohibited to be in the Hotel in clothes or with items, products or luggage, which can damage the property of the Hotel or harm the Hotel’s guests. The Administration shall reserve the right to demand that such persons be prohibited from entering.
19. It is not allowed to move furniture, turn off lighting fixtures, be in the outer garments or put feet on tables in the public areas of the Hotel. It is prohibited to put the outer garments on armchairs, sofas, tables and chairs – they must be turned in to a cloakroom or put on nearby hangers. It is prohibited to use other premises of the Hotel for negotiations, except for the conference hall.
20. In case of loss of the room keys, the guest must immediately inform the receptionist at the Reception Desk. The Hotel’s guests are not allowed to hand over their room keys to third parties.
21. The Hotel’s guests are not allowed to open windows in the rooms when air conditioners are on. The guests must close the windows and doors before exiting the room.
22. During the day, the room must be made available for cleaning. If there is a “Do Not Disturb” sign on the door during the day, the receptionist on duty at the Reception Desk shall be entitled to call the room and ask about the guest’s well-being. In the case the guest does not answer the phone call, the receptionist on duty (together with the representative of the Hotel Administration) shall have the right to enter the guest’s room to clarify the reasons and circumstances.
23. Smoking is not allowed in all areas and rooms of the Hotel. Smoking will lead to the cost of general room housekeeping in the amount of EUR 200 be put on the guest’s account (EUR 350 for cleaning in the public areas of the Hotel). Smoking is permitted only in designated areas. In the case of a guest smoking in prohibited places of the Hotel, the Hotel Administration shall have the right to demand such a guest to leave the room (evict) or refuse to provide Hotel services due to a violation of the Hotel rules. 24. Hotel guests must comply with the rules of fire safety, rules of use of electrical appliances and sanitary standards.
25. Unless allowed by the Hotel Administration, it is prohibited to:
– bring or consume any alcoholic beverages purchased outside the Hotel’s restaurant or bar; – bring or consume any food purchased outside the Hotel’s restaurant or bar;
– render or offer any services or sell goods;
– gamble for money.
26. It is not allowed to carry out tableware, food or drinks from the rooms, restaurant or bar.
27. Without the special permission of the Hotel Administration, it is not allowed to carry out professional photo shooting, video recording or filming in any premises of the Hotel. The professional recording shall include any shooting using professional equipment and devices (especially using tripods, lighting or other equipment), which involves obtaining pictures or videos for use in the media or commercial assets. The entry to the Hotel with professional photo, video and filming equipment shall be carried out via the service entrance, under pre- prepared lists and with the permission of the Hotel Administration. When using a professional camera for personal use, the Hotel asks guests and visitors not to use the photo flash in public areas and avoid taking images of other Hotel guests. The willful or accidental use of images of other Hotel guests in photo shooting, video recording or filming without the prior consent of such guests is not permitted. The participation of the Hotel staff in any shooting shall be carried out only upon prior consent of the Hotel Administration.
28. The Hotel shall have the right to refuse in accommodation and providing services to persons disturbing the rest and accommodation of other guests, as well as violating these Rules. The Hotel Administration shall have the right to terminate the service agreement if guests violate these Rules and demand payment of the services already provided and leave the Hotel immediately. In case of a rude violation of the hotel rules, the hotel has the right to inform the municipal or State police.
29. The hotel shall be responsible for the storage of belongings and property of guests in accordance with Subsection 4, Chapter 12 of the Civil law of the Republic of Latvia.
30. The use of the guest’s personal data is made by the hotel in accordance with the Regulations (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the European Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons in connection with the processing of personal data and free transfer Such data, the law on the processing of personal data of the Republic of Latvia, solely to achieve the purposes specified in the contract between the guest and the hotel, in particular, to provide accommodation services or temporary accommodation, as well as additional services . The hotel undertakes to take the necessary organizational and technical measures to protect personal data from unauthorized or accidental access to them, destruction, alteration, blocking, copying, distribution of personal data, as well as from other wrongful acts.
31. These rules are developed by the Board “Jurmala Golf Course “, SIA, in accordance with the civil law of the Republic of Latvia, the Law on Protection of Consumer Rights of the Republic of Latvia, the commercial law of the Republic of Latvia, the Law on processing Personal data of the Republic of Latvia and other applicable normative acts.
32. In the event that the guest, in the event of non-compliance with these rules, negligence or any other misconduct, has suffered damages or caused damage to the hotel, in case of loss or damage to the property, to third parties or hotel guests, as well as in case of ignoring Instructions of the hotel staff, hotel for the actions of the guest is not responsible, and does not compensate for the damage. The responsibility of the guest for misconduct, failure to comply with these rules, as well as damage to the hotel, in the event of loss or damage to the property, third parties and hotel guests are provided by the civil law of the Republic of Latvia, the Code Administrative offenses of Latvia. For non-compliance with the Rules (p. 18, p. 25, P. 26, p. 28, etc.) Provides for sanctions (up to deprivation of liberty) established by the criminal Law of the Republic of Latvia in the wording at the time of committing an offence or crime.
Adopted: 13.04.2000. 01.01.2018.-
Adopted: 28.01.1937. Revision: 01.01.2017
Adopted: 17.06.1998. 07.11.2018.-
Consumer Rights Protection Law
Adopted: 18.03.1999. Revision : 01.01.2019
Latvian Administrative Violations Code
Adopted: 17.12.1984. Shall enter into force: 01.07.1985
Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (27 April 2016) on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
Personal Data Processing Law
Adopted: 21.06.2018 Shall enter into force: 05.07.2018